Friday, September 30, 2011

Today's Picks!

I get a lot of pleasure out of sifting through online stores and picking out my favorite pieces anyway, so why not share them! 



1. Plaid is in right now and flannel is so cozy for Fall. This shirt from the J.Crew Factory is at the top of my wish list.
2. This Vince top from Saks Fifth Avenue is so clean and simple.
3. This Gryphon tunic from Saks Fifth Avenue is ridiculously lovely over leggings.
4. Someone, please give me this gorgeous bra! Top Secret available at Anthropologie.
5. So simple! VeraMeat at Urban Outfitters.
6. I burned these Illume Avocado Mint candles from Anthropologie all summer and I'm still enjoying them into Fall. Illume is my favorite candle brand. (I'll be posting cold weather scents soon.)
7. I need these Joie boots! Great beige color and I love the back lacing. Available at Intermix.


No comments:

Post a Comment