Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love Letter to Level 99

I've been holding out... I own perfect jeans and I have for months now. They're perfect in every way. They look good after the laundry, they look good after wearing, they're pretty durable, they're as close to jeggings as non-jeggings get so you get slender without the exposure and stretchy fit perfection without too much cling, they're extra long in a functional way, they can go in boots or out, they're ridiculously flattering... I'm serious. They're amazing. They are the Lily Skinny Straight from Level 99 #IG 2580. They aren't my first Level 99s and they won't be my last, but these are sheer perfection. I want to buy another pair and dye them black just to have more. I love them so much. And they're under $100 (ok, before tax) which is not always easy to get these days. Certainly not with such outstanding fit. They're a bit hard to find, but I've gotten all of mine from Anthropologie stores.




Dear Level 99, 
      I love you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment