Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today's Picks!


1. This Vince sweater I spotted at Bloomingdale's has lurex in the stripes... but it's still soft! No scratchiness at all. Leave it to Vince to make yet another sweater I can neither afford, nor resist.
2. I've been eyeing this terrarium from Terrain for well over a year now, but waiting to find out where my next job will be before buying it. I think it's time to either get it anyway or make my own.
3. Check out this up-and-coming jewelry site, Wolf + Moon and you'll be ahead of the pack.
4. It's a perfect cabin blanket from Terrain. Need I say more?
5. Nature-y cups/mugs are the best to drink tea from. This one is from Terrain.
6. Fancy honey is great for yourself and impressing guests. It also makes a unique gift. This is from Savannah Bee Company. Yum! (My mom says the Orange Blossom is fantastic.)
7. I want a wardrobe of Ash. This color reminds me of my favorite crayon when I was little. Available at Shopbop.
8. These grey ones are made of animal-friendly canvas and I love the color. Also at Shopbop.

No comments:

Post a Comment