If you're looking to slip something sexy under a cozy sweater while lounging around the cabin this holiday season:
1. Tis the season to curl up on the couch... and how about keeping the t.v. off and opening a book, instead? Siddhartha, was my first Hermann Hesse book and is still my favorite. These Dover Thrift Editions are super affordable. They're physically a bit smaller than your average book. Perfect stocking stuffers.
2. Princesse Tam Tam!!! The very thought makes me want to go lingerie shopping in Paris! But... since I have no travel buddies, I'll just have to get the good stuff from Bloomingdales.
3. Only Hearts. Helena Stuart, you goddess, you. I would love to slip into this little chemise right now.
4. My little secret... the men's department has some of the coziest sweaters. Check out this cardigan from J.Crew.
5. Hello perfect pointelle legwarmers from Free People. On-trend and so luxuriously comfy.
6. Hue always has quality, affordable, over-the-knee socks. Available at Bare Necessities among other places.
7. Honeydew outdid themselves with these beautiful lace bralettes. Available at Madewell etc.
8. Potentially the most affordable bra. I get these by the handful at American Apparel.
9. Whoa. I can't get over this romper from Free People. The only thing practical about buying it is how much I would love to wear it.
TREND NOTE: bralettes to counter the push-up craze. Nothing about a smaller chest needs enhancement, thank you.